What is the best ruler for Detail Work?
Rigid machinist rule made from hardened spring steel. The blade is .040” thick and 1” wide. Both sides of the blade are ground parallel and straight. The ruler lines are precision photo etched and black filled for long life and easy readability. Graduated with quick reading 1/8″ and 1/16″ increments on one side and 1/32″ and 1/64″ on the other side—brushed finish.
- MATERIAL – Made of 100% Premium quality stainless steel to Prevent Rust & Corrosion, heavy duty and non-bendable.Stainless steel material for your long lasting use.
- GREAT VALUE – This set includes 6 piece 12 inch (300 mm) premium quality stainless steel rulers.
- SAFETY EDGE – 0.9 mm thickness avoid sharp edges.
- SMOOTH DESIGN – End sides are smooth with no burr; One end is square, the other is rounded with a hole to make it easy for hanging, convenient storage.
- GREAT TOOL – Perfect for school or office Perfect for school and training class, paper piecing, craft work. Suitable for carpenter, engineering, architects, handy to use as drawing straight edge or measuring device.